THE POLICY OF USING COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE
The definitions in this document mean:
a) Administrator – an entity providing electronic services under the name Maciejewski Innowacje Technologiczne Spółka z o.o.
b) Website – website led by administrator under www.generacjam.pl,
c) User – end user or subscriber within the meaning of the act of Telecommunications Law from 16 July 2004.
Performing the obligations imposed by the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law, the method of storing information or accessing information already stored in the User's end device is indicated below:
a) purpose of storing and accessing these information,
b) the possibility of defining the conditions for storing or accessing this information by means of software settings installed in his telecommunications end device used by him or the configuration of the service.
1. Informations stored on the user's end device. (so-called cookies)
The User may at any time turn off the service of accepting cookies in his web browser installed on the end device, and turn it on again. The user can also view cookies using appropriate tools in his web browser. A detailed method of changing the browser setting can be found in the „help” file or otherwise indicated by the browser manufacturer.
Cookies have a validity period (Type). Cookies without a specified validity period are deleted after closing the settings on the end device. Cookies that expire after the end of the session are called session cookies. They have a fixed validity period, which is enforced by the server.
Cookies used as part of this website are divided into two types:
1) cookies necessary to transmit the message via the public telecommunications network (so-called necessary cookies),
2) other cookies that are not necessary to transmit the message via the public telecommunications network (so-called other cookies) for which the User must consent.
The table below presents Cookies used on the website:
|PHPSESSID||Session||Necessary||Stores the session ID. It is necessary to check if the visitor is not an automatic script filling in the form.|
|__utmz (Google Analytics)||No time||Other (permission required)||This cookie stores the type of command used by the user to access our site, whether by direct method , link, web search, or campaign such as an advertisement or link sent by email. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, advertising campaigns and navigation within our website. It is updated each time a user visits our website.|
2. Other information accessed by the website.
The website stores HTTP queries directed to the server. This means that the Administrator has information about the public IP address from which the User accesses the content o the Website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
The server also downloads information about:
1) when the inquiry is received,
2) time of sending the reply,
3) name of the client's station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
4) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
5) URL address of the page previously visited by the user – if the Website was accessed via a link, information about the user's browser.
The above data is not assigned to specific personal data of the User and is stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the website and statistical purposes. The information contained therein is confidential and is not disclosed to other persons or entities .