We make every effort to ensure that the products offered in our online store are of the highest quality and free from defects. All products offered in the store are new and covered by a warranty. A warranty is a procedure of claiming liability from the entrepreneur in connection with a disclosed physical (non-compliance with the contract) or legal defect of the purchased consumer goods. The customer has the right to file a complaint under the warranty within 2 years from the date of receipt of the product, if the purchased goods are defective.
1. Fill in the complaint form available on the website of the online store. The written complaint form should include: the subject of the complaint, the number of the order or proof of purchase, the date of finding the defect, a brief description of the defect, and select one of the following requests:
replacement of goods with a new one
price reduction (propose by what value)
withdrawal from the contract (if the defect is significant)
The final choice of the request rests with the customer. However, the store may propose a different solution in accordance with applicable law, taking into account such circumstances as: the ease and speed of replacement or repair, the nature of the defect (significant or irrelevant) and whether the goods have already been advertised.
2. Send the completed form to us by e-mail to the address email@example.com. If it is not possible to send the form electronically, the completed form can be attached to the shipment in a hard copy, however, please inform us about this fact by e-mail or telephone.
3. Pack the goods and arrange collection by courier with us. You will receive an electronic waybill from us, which you should stick to the package.
4. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the product complaint or complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the customer.
5. In the event of a recognized complaint, depending on the arrangements, the goods will be repairedor replaced within a reasonable time. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the store will reimburse the customer for all transaction costs. In the event of a price reduction, the store will adjust the price of the product for the reduced value and refund the difference.
6. Any reimbursement of the payment will be made using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
7. Complaints are not subject to:
apparent defects that the customer knew about
at the time of concluding the contract
differences in the appearance of goods ordered and received,
which result from a difference in settings of the Customer's monitor parameters,
in particular the difference in colors and shades,
do not constitute grounds for a complaint
natural wear and tear of the product
defects resulting from improper use of the product